It’s estimated that there are more than nine million people in the U.S. who are self-employed, entrepreneurs, freelancers, contractors and/or gig economy workers. If you’re one of them, or are considering going out on your own, you know there are many advantages to being your own boss. You get to set your schedule, choose who you work with, and hopefully follow your passion.
But going solo in the workforce can have some disadvantages as well — including the lack of employer-sponsored benefits. Some entrepreneurs may think they have to forgo benefits altogether. The good news is, there are more options than ever to keep the self-employed covered, and vision care is no exception.
Designed to fit your business-savvy budget, VSP® Individual Vision Plans start as low as $17 a month and include annual benefits* that cover:
- Access to the largest network of independent eye doctors
- A comprehensive eye exam that can aid in early detection of health diseases like diabetes and glaucoma
- Prescription lenses with covered lens enhancements
- A generous allowance for frames and/or contacts
So, whether you’re moonlighting to earn a few extra dollars or freelance full time, we can help you get access to the vision care you need. Visit vspdirect.com/considerable to learn more and enroll.
* * *
* Vision Plans are subject to exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact VSP® at 800.785.0699.
©2019 Vision Service Plan. All rights reserved.
VSP is a registered trademark, and VSP Individual Vision Plans is a trademark of Vision Service Plan.